Hotel Emisia Sapporo, located in Shin Sapporo, which is a major
transportation hub in the Central Hokkaido, has direct access to JR(train),
and all other means of transportation.
Close to New Chitose Airport, the gateway to Hokkaido. Smooth and easy access is to be expected.
Please use JR Express Train to New Chitose Airport. Shin Sapporo Station is only two minute walk from the hotel.
During the 28-minute train ride from Shin Sapporo Station to New Chitose Airport, you can enjoy a landscape of verdant forests and rivers.
- 28 minutes from New Chitose Airport(by JR rapid train)
- 8 minutes from Sapporo Station (by JR rapid train)
- 19 minutes from Odori Subway Station(by Subway Tozai Line)
- Approximately 45 minutes from JR Otaru Station
- One hour and 40 minutes from Asahikawa Station(by JR limited express)
<Access from JR Shin Sapporo Station>
・Walk from JR Shin Sapporo Station ticket gate about 3 minutes
<Access from the subway Shin Sapporo Station>
・About 1 minute walk from subway Shin Sapporo Station No. 9 doorway